Tuxedo is a town located in Orange County, New York along the Ramapo River. The town is in the southeastern part of the county in the Ramapo Mountains. New York State Route 17 and the New York State Thruway (Interstate 87) pass through the town.Tuxedo is the home of the annual New York Renaissance Faire. The Tuxedo Union Free School District exists as the principal establishment of public education in the area, consisting of the George F. Baker High School and the George Grant Mason School. An independent school is located within the village of Tuxedo Park, serving the general area.
Some notable locations in Tuxedo:
- Tuxedo Farms – A new large development that will break ground in 2015
- Southfields – A hamlet north of Tuxedo Park on highway NY-17.
- Sterling Forest – A hamlet north of Tuxedo Park on highway NY-17A and the best part of Tuxedo. Location of Sterling Forest State Park.
- Tuxedo Lake – A lake in the south part of the town. Tuxedo Park – A village in the south part of the town near highway NY-17.
For more information about Tuxedo and the neighborhood, call a Q Home Sales Representative 845-35Q-HOME (845-357-4663)
Search Tuxedo Homes for Sale
Copyright 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Data is updated as of Nov 20, 2019 7:34:am
All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified.
Today's Market Trends for Tuxedo *
* All data pertains to single-family homes